Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Musician Breakthrough Informational Video


If you haven't already heard about this dvd set let this video fill you in on the details! I have the set and I must say that it is everything I expected and then some. It has 7 of the best west-coast musicians in the world sharing their secrets and skills. It's just like having them there with you teaching you chord by chord how to play worship, shouting, traditional, transitional, etc. It has 14-disks with musicians such as David Jackson, Javad Day, Jason Freeman, and much, much more! I guarantee you will be glad you invested in this dvd set! It will definitely change your approach to playing music! If you would like to order this dvd set visit this link http://www.hearandplay.com/go/?p=a480396&w=mb





No comments:

My Testimony

These are my personal thoughts about my life as a Christian, musician, mother, and wife.

ShareThis

Learn to play piano by ear!!

Learn to play piano in a church setting!!