Friday, March 12, 2010

No weapon!!

This song always makes me feel better when I'm going through tough times like I am right now. The main thing that we have to understand, as Christians, is that God has all power in his hands. If you were depending on me for help, then you have something to worry about but we serve the ALL MIGHTY, ALL KNOWING, ALL SEEING GOD!! We serve the same God who parted the red sea and allowed the Israelites to walk across on dry land, we serve the same God who raised Jesus from the dead!! We have some pretty smart people in this world but none of them has figured out a way to raise someone from the dead. So praise the Lord in the midst of what you're going through because HE IS IN CONTROL!!


Isaiah 54:14-17
14 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.

15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.





Remain blessed

No comments:

My Testimony

These are my personal thoughts about my life as a Christian, musician, mother, and wife.

ShareThis

Learn to play piano by ear!!

Learn to play piano in a church setting!!